Trained in landscape architecture and with a decade of experience in the field and a certificate in permaculture design, Michael is currently the Head Gardener at the Tougaloo Rainbow Garden. He spends the rest of his time consulting, designing, installing and maintaining landscapes in the greater Jackson area.
- Site Visit and Consult
- Site Plan (Client will receive rough sketch of property. Client and I will also choose projects they would like Estimates for.)
- $50 minimum 2hrs. ($20 every extra hour)
- Estimate Consultation (No Charge)
- Landscape Installation (Price of Job minus $50 Consult Fee already paid by client)
- Landscape Maintenance(Additional Charges Outlined in Contract With Client for Maintenance and Upkeep of Installed Landscapes)